The Internet is a great tool for getting answers to a lot of your burning questions but often you've got to go out there and find the best people that will be able to answer your question. Online forums are the best places to go but often they introduce other questions when you just want a simple answer. Read on to find out how Direct Opinion can help you get direct and simple answers to the questions you ask.
Description: Direct Opinion is an application that will give you the ability to throw your questions far and wide to the people of the internet. With a slick interface and an emphasis on delivering simple, clean-cut answers to your questions, Direct Opinion is the app to go to when you need to settle a query. Not only is the app a good place to go to ask questions but you can pay for access to detailed data broken through a number of different criteria. Through the app you can create your own surveys that other users of the app can only answer with yes and no. You can even earn money through the service!
How it Works: To get started with Direct Opinion and the service, you'll have to go ahead and download the app from the Play Store. After that you'll have to sign up for an account, which you can do so from scratch or connect through Facebook:
What's great about Direct Opinion is that the sign-up process is certainly comprehensive and will ask all the questions you'd want it to. This sort of data is great for those looking for reference data and will help you sell your own survey data to others – to receive commission on it:
Once you've set up your account you can then start to interact with the app, the main manner in which you do so is through Direct Opinion's excellent main menu that is laid out well and easy to follow:
After this you can start to create a survey, for instance, the survey below is one that is useful for personal and corporate use. It's a subtle question referring to holidays but it can be a lot of use for those looking to mine data concerning holiday destinations.
From the "My Surveys" portion of the main menu you can find out the results of your question, the greatest thing about it is that all people have to answer is either yes or no which actually makes people more inclined to answer as they don't have to enter any other data than one, simple answer.
Perhaps the best part of the app is that everything is laid out well and easy to use. There are no secrets with the service and it's very much what you make of it and the more you use it the more rewarding you'll find it.
Opinion: Direct Opinion is a great application for those that are looking for feedback on a lot of things. For instance, app developers could use the service to test the water on a new service or a behavior change in the app. Those looking to see what most others would do in their shoes will love the app as well. Asking Direct Opinion a simple question can give quantitative answers that will help you decide whatever it is you need to decide on and it's also a great tool for reference, giving you the ability to get hold of detailed answers to other people's surveys for a small fee.
- Speed (5/5) – Direct Opinion is one speedy app and works very well, indeed. There were no slowdowns that I found during testing.
- Features (4/5) – Before Direct Opinion I found it difficult to get answers to the questions that I needed answers to, now I can just throw it out there and get my answers.
- Theme (5/5) – Direct Opinion utilizes the Holo theme introduced in Ice Cream Sandwich and it really works well, it's clean and simple to use.
- Overall (4/5) – For those out there that need to get feedback on something in a controlled manner then Direct Opinion is the way to go.
- Simple and easy to follow UI makes the app super-easy to use for all.
- Direct Opinion offers a manner to get simple and to the point answers to whatever you want to ask.
- New users will be able to use the service right away.
- The option to make a little money is well worth doing as well.
- The overall concept could be explained a little better.
- Being able to link to Google to get all personal info would make the sign-up quicker.
Conclusion: Direct Opinion is one of those apps that offers you far more use than you first thought. Not only can you quickly answer a question – any question you like – to get answers you can also use it as a powerful reference tool. Those looking to get some quantitative feedback on something could well look to Direct Opinion and pay for access to another's survey that will have data broken down in criteria to provide demographic evidence and more. If you stick with the service you could also make a little money as well. Pose the right question and you could be the source of valuable data for others.