Everyday about four new passcodes come out for Ingress. These passcodes help you level up slowly, if you’re just trying to level up from these passcodes. But they do offer you some nice treats. Most of them give you a nice chunk of AP (Action points), and a nice chunk of XM (Exotic Matter). In addition you’ll usually get some resonators, shields, and XMP’s which are also needed to protect your portals, and take down portals of the other faction. So how do you get these passcodes? Well there are clues on Niantic’s website for the codes. But there are also some blogs, including us, that will post the passcodes for you to use. But you have to be quick, they expire very quickly.
How to enter passcodes on ingress.com/intel
- Login using your Google Account
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll see a button that says “Input Passcode” in the bottom right corner
- When you hover over the button, it’ll open up for a passcode
- Just paste, or type it in there
- Wait a few minutes and if it works it’ll tell you what you got. If it didn’t work it’ll say “ALREADY_REDEEMED”
How to enter passcodes from the Ingress app
- Open up the app on your phone/tablet
- Wait for it to boot up
- Once you’re at the scanner, Tap the ‘OPS’ at the top
- Then it’ll show you your items, and it’ll also have a place at the bottom for you to enter your code
- Enter it and hit submit, and voila!
It’s just that easy! If you have any other tips you’d like to share with us, feel free to leave them in the comments below. It might be something we didn’t already know.