The Galaxy Note II was launched just a few weeks ago and brings much improvement over the previous generation. While Sprint and T-Mobile customers have already been able to get their hands on it, AT&T customers are now able to grab it as well.
It’ll cost you $299.99 on a two year contract which is very competitive and on par with others. Without a contract, the Note II will run you $649.99. If you missed all the awesomeness that this monster of a phone (or is it tablet?) entails, we’ve got you covered:
- 5.5 inch Super AMOLED display at 1280 x 720 (267 ppi)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- 1.6GHZ Exynos 4412 Quad quad-core processor
- Mali-400MP GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Up to 64GB internal storage with microSD card support up to 64GB
- 8 megapixel rear-facing camera
- 1.9 megapixel front-facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- 3,100 mAh battery
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
If you’re wanting the Galaxy Note II, you can either go to your nearest AT&T store or grab it online here. Considering that the Note II has already sold over three million units in less than a month, this could be the biggest phablet launch yet. Being available on all the top US carriers doesn’t hurt either.