Let's be honest here, a lot of what we do with our smartphones, really isn't that smart and if we can - we like to mess around with them for hours on end. Whether or not you're into reading on your phone, or gaming, or browsing the web - whatever it might be you also want to have fun with your phone. One of the best ways to do this is some fun kind of app that can help you have a laugh. Today, we have an app that should bring a smile to your face and others - Fun Steps. Today we're reviewing the Cartoon version of the app. Read on to find out why it's so much fun.
Description: Often when you're looking to play a prank or just have some fun, it's hard to get all the equipment you need. But, if you're a good actor, with Fun Steps all you need is yourself and your phone. The app will let you create sounds through the movement of your legs - once your phone is in your pocket - giving you the option to play around with whatever sounds you want. Headlining sound from the carton version: farts. Now I have your attention, read on!
How it Works: Fun Steps is a really simple to get started with and all you have to is to go ahead and download the app from the Play Store and then go ahead and launch it.
To pick which sound you want to make with the app, just cycle through the available sounds in the menu and then hit start:
It's the sensitivity and delay that will determine how quickly the noises come and how long after you've moved your leg the noise will sound. Once you select all the settings you want and hit start, you'll be given a count down to how long you have until you need to put it into your pocket:
Luckily the app will run through with you how to do this through the following screen:
Take a look at the trailer from the developers to see more:
Opinion: Fun Steps is basically, a whole lot of fun. There's little more to say about it than that - it's plain old fun! It's also one of those wonderful apps that is what you make of it, if you and your friends are funny and active than you're all going to get a kick out of this. The ability to change the delay and sensitivity can really help you pull off what you were going for.
- Speed (5/5) - Fun Steps might not do much but, it's extremely fast for what it does do.
- Features (4/5) - There's only really one feature - it's certainly unique and there are a lot of sounds to make the app feel fully fledged.
- Theme (4/5) - Fun Steps is a really good-looking app and it fits the subject matter brilliantly.
- Overall (4/5) - I've had a lot of fun with this app and if you have kids to entertain this is brilliant. All the Fun Steps apps are getting Premium Packs in the future so, the fun you're having now will only get better.
- You can have a whole lot of fun with Fun Steps and the more you use it, the more fun you can have.
- There a number of sounds to choose from, making the app bend to your will.
- Adjusting the sensitivity and delay adds another dynamic to the app.
- Some sort of tutorial with the app would be great.
- Examples of fun walks to follow would be great for kids.
Conclusion: With Fun Steps you can really have some fun with your smartphone, it's the first time that an app has really encouraged this sort of interaction. There are a number of uses that you can do with the app and I'm sure that it's going to be great to keep the kids entertained as well. If you liked the Cartoon version of Fun Steps then you're going to love the Robots version as well as the Monsters version - perfect for pranks. the Fun Steps is what you make of it and if you have an open mind to having some fun then you can really go nuts with it. I implore you to give the app a go and be sure to do something silly with it.