Google and LG Officially Announce the Nexus 4
Hurricane Sandy may have cancelled Google's event this week, but that didn't stop Google from announcing a few new devices. Including the very much leaked, Nexus 4. We've got plenty of coverage of the Nexus 4, and ton's of links below for you. Continue Reading
More on the Nexus 4
- T-Mobile Reveals Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 just in Time for the Holidays
- O2 Gains Exclusivity of the Nexus 4 for One Month; First 100 Customers get free LG TV
- No LTE for Nexus 4: Why Google, Why?
- The New Nexus Family; Complete Specs and Gallery
- LG Nexus 4 is Indeed HSPA+ 42mbps; Play Store Reflects Changes
- Is 8GB Enough for the Nexus 4? Yes
- Want the LG Nexus 4? Which Pre-Paid carrier should you Choose?
- The Closest to a CDMA Nexus 4 You are Going to Get?
- The Nexus 4 System Dump is Out; Here are some New Wallpapers for You
- Nexus 4 – What Now for LG?
Nexus 7 32GB with 3G and HSPA+ Connectivity is Now Official!
We've been waiting for this for a long time. A larger capacity Nexus 7, along with mobile data connectivity. Google is selling the HSPA+ enabled Nexus 7 for just $299 unlocked. It'll work on just about any GSM carrier around the world. Continue Reading
Nexus 10 Official; Starting at $399 in 16GB and 32GB Models
Google's 10" high-end tablet became a reality this week. It has a stunning 2560×1600 display giving us a beautiful 300ppi, and killing the iPad's Retina display. Continue Reading
It's Here, Android 4.2 has Officially Arrived and Here's What's New This Time Around
This week we got another new version of Android to play with, introducing Android 4.2 – Jelly Bean. Yes it's still Jelly Bean. So as you would expect there is a ton of news on Android 4.2, and there will be more coming in the next few weeks. Continue Reading
More on Android 4.2
- Why Miracast might be a better way to go than DLNA in Android 4.2
- How to get Gesture Typing from Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Want the Android 4.2 Camera with Photo Sphere on your Galaxy Nexus? Here Ya Go!
- What's New in Android 4.2: Quick Settings
- Android 4.2 Comes with Higher Security Features!
- Enabling the Hidden Developer Settings in Android 4.2; You'll need these to Root!
- Will Your Phone Be Getting Updated to Android 4.2? Should You Care?
HTC Droid DNA Coming Early December, Says Evleaks
For those on Verizon, you're probably tired of hearing about the Nexus 4, since it has no plans to come to big red as of yet. But HTC has a treat for you soon. The Droid DNA appears to be the Verizon version of the HTC J Butterfly announced in Japan a few weeks ago. Continue Reading
Verizon Galaxy S3 users, who's ready for some Jelly Bean Leakage?
This week Galaxy S3 owners on Verizon were treated to some Jelly Bean leaks. Indicating that the official OTA could be coming any time now. But knowing Verizon, it might be another month or two. Continue Reading
Huawei Ascend D2 Announced with 5-inch Display, Quad-Core CPU and 3000mAh battery
This week Huawei announced a pretty nicely spec-ed device. The Ascend D2 comes with a powerful quad-core procesor, a 5-inch display and a massive 3000mAh battery. What else do we want? Continue Reading
Google Play Store has Reached 700,000 Apps Milestone
This week Google announced that the Play Store now has over 700,000 apps available. We are rapidly catching up to iOS, at this rate we'll probably pass them before Google I/O next June. Continue Reading