Today’s been a very busy day. Google announced the Nexus 10, Nexus 4, and two new Nexus 7 models all through a Press Release. So we already know the specs, release date and pricing for the Nexus 10. Now it’s time for some hands-on with the device. The folks over at Engadget were able to get some hands-on with the device, and we’ve got it embedded below for your enjoyment.
For those that missed all the excitement all day. We’ve got the specs below just for you.
- 10.05-inch “True RGB Real Stripe PLS” at 2560 x 1600 (298.9 ppi compared to the iPad with Retina display at 263.92 ppi)
- Dual-Core Cortex A-15 CPU, of Exynos 5000 Series presumably
- Mali T604 quad-core GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB storage with no room for microSD
- 5 megapixel rear-facing camera with flash and 1.9MP front-facing camera
- WiFi, Dual NFC Chips, one at the front and one at the back, Bluetooth 4.0
- Stero Front-facing Speakers
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- microUSB as well as microHDMI
- 9000 mAh battery for 10 hrs of HD video
- 605g Weight
As far as pricing goes, we’ll be able to get our hands on the 16GB version for just $399 and the 32GB for just $499. The Google Nexus 10 will be available starting November 13th from Google Play and other retailers.
So who’s ready to go out and pick up this Nexus 10? We know that screen is going to be gorgeous.