If you're in the big land up north and in the market for a new phone, Rogers has quite the phone and deal to make it happen. Of course, it's a three year contract which is quite ridiculous, but what's three years, right? Anyways, Rogers now the new Motorola RAZR HD LTE (say that three times fast) and it'll run you $99 on a three year contract.
The RAZR HD was announced just recently alongside its siblings, the RAZR MAXX HD and the super affordable RAZR M. While the RAZR M is adequately powered and comes in at the low price of $99, Rogers seems to be going along with that same pricing which isn't too surprising when you consider all the money they'll make over that three years.
Anyways, it will in fact have LTE and despite it not showing up online yet, there should be some at retail locations. If you don't feel like waiting, you could always call up the nearest store. Let's do a brief recap of the specs, shall we?
- 4.7 inch Super AMOLED display at 720 x 1280 (312 ppi)
- 1.5GHZ Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960 dual-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 12GB internal storage with microSD card support up to 32GB
- 8 megapixel rear-facing camera
- 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera
- 2,530 mAh battery with up to 16 hours talk time
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich with upgrade to 4.1 Jelly Bean
The RAZR HD looks to be a pretty great phone and with a much larger battery, it's sure to be able to take on the LTE speeds and the battery sucker it can be.