Sony doesn't get as much attention as others when it comes to smartphones, but they hope people will take notice with the Xperia TL which just so happens to be the phone used by James Bond in Skyfall.
Skyfall comes to US theaters November 9th, but consumers can get their hands on the Xperia TL come November 2nd. The price? Just $99.99 on a two year contract through AT&T. With that, you get some very good specs:
- 4.6 inch 1280 x 720 HD Reality Display powered by the Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- 1.5GHZ Qualcomm SnapDragon S4 dual-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- 13 megapixel rear-facing camera
- 720p HD front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, NFC, HDMI, DLNA
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
While it doesn't have 4.1 Jelly Bean just yet, hopefully it'll get the upgrade not too long after it launches. Below is a video showing off the Sony Xperia TL and you can decide if the phone fits you the same way it fits James Bond.