Not to surprising but that HTC One X+ that was announced earlier this week is now up for Pre-order from Expansys USA. So what's the price? There isn't one yet. But before you Pre-Order yours, it is the unlocked European version so it won't work on AT&T's LTE network, but should work on it's 3G and HSPA+ networks, and the same for T-Mobile's network as well. If you've forgotten how great the specs are, we've got them right here for you:
- 1.7 GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 CPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 2100mAh battery
- 64GB of internal storage in the UK, other markets may vary
- 4.7-inch laminated SuperLCD2 display at 720p (1280×720) resolution with Gorllla Glass 2
- Internal speaker with built-in amplifier
- 8.0MP rear camera with BSI sensor, f/2.0 lens and HTC ImageSense
- 1.6MP front-facing camera with HTC ImageSense
- HSPA+ 42Mbps connectivity in Europe, LTE connectivity in the U.S.
- Wifi, Bluetooth and NFC support
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS with HTC Sense 4+
- Size: 134.36 x 69.9 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 135 grams with battery
That's right. It's 64GB of internal storage. But you know AT&T will have a smaller version. So if you "must have" this device, you will have to either give up LTE for more storage or give up more storage for LTE. If you don't live in an LTE area then you're probably okay getting the unlocked European version from Expansys.
Anyone planning on pre-ordering the HTC One X+ from Expansys? Or are you waiting for AT&T to announce pricing? Maybe you're looking for the next Nexus device? Whatever the deal is, the HTC One X+ is a great device.
Source: Expansys USA