Kids today are starting to use our phones and tablets even more, surprising us time and time again at how quickly they learn technology. One of the biggest thing they love about our Android devices is being able to play games. Let's take a look at one such game - Yummy Burger.
Description: The game focuses around having to successfully run a burger restaurant. You'll be dealing with regular customers and you have to make sure to get their order right lest they become angry with you. Yummy Burger tests kids' ability to memorize and piece together from ingredients to recreate an image of a burger and other items at a fast food restaraunt.
How It Works: Just go and download the game from the Play Store. Once running the app,start flipping burgers an making all kinds of different foods.The concept is very simple and easy for anyone to understand.
You'll have to recreate the burger the customer wants and to do it correctly otherwise they can get pretty mad.This guy looks like he is gonna have a heart attack.
Opinion: I can see the potential is this game but, the menu system is incredibly misleading and the game pretty much forces you into an in-app purchase. However, if you somehow get into the game I'm sure children will enjoy it.
- Speed (3/5) - It's confusing to get up and running.
- Features (3/5) - I'm sure children will enjoy it.
- Theme (2/5) - The game might run perfectly well on any resolution but it's clearly designed for low res.
- Overall (3/5) - Yummy Burger is a game that seems unfinished and needs to be reworked.
- Will keep kids entertained for a hour or so.
- Who does not like to make burgers.
- Menu system and pricey in app purchases .
Conclusion: The game needs so work with such a poor menu system that channels players to expensive in-app purchases. It certainly has potential if they fix the issues within the game. If you're looking for a new game to try out on the kids you could give this a go.