We’ve talked about the HTC One X+ here and there over the past several months. What was once a rumored device that could possibly make its way to T-Mobile, maybe even AT&T, was finally confirmed just yesterday. HTC has been going through a bit of a struggle, but this phone looks to be pretty promising, that is if they can steal some of the attention away from Samsung who’s been killing it this year with the Galaxy S III and soon, the Galaxy Note 2.
Anyways, Canadians looking for a powerful new phone come this fall can rejoice. Telus has confirmed that they’ll get the HTC One X+ this fall. Of course, to no surprise, they didn’t announce an exactly release date or pricing. With this phone as with many others, they keyword “soon” seems to be ever so popular. The Canadian version is said to be pretty much identical to the AT&T version except that it might just be available with up to 32GB internal storage instead of 64GB.
Here’s a quick recap of the specs:
- 4.7 inch SuperLCD2 display at 1280 x 720 with Gorilla Glass 2
- 1.7GHZ NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core processor
- Up to 64GB of internal storage (as noted above, Canadian version may only get 32GB)
- 8 megapixel rear-facing camera
- 1.6 megapixel front-facing camera
- Wifi, Bluetooth and NFC
- 2,100 mAh battery
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 4+