Today, the HTC One X+ was finally confirmed and AT&T has also confirmed that they'll be getting the One X+. However, that's not the only new smartphone they'll be getting here rather soon. They'll also be getting the HTC One VX which, while isn't as high powered as the One X+, is more of a step down from the device. Still though, the specs look to be pretty solid for what we guess could be $99 on a new two year contract.
As far as the design, both phones are very similar, however, the One VX appears to be slightly more rounded on the top and bottom. There are rounded corners so Apple might have a problem with that...
- 4.5-inch qHD Super LCD 2 at 540 x 960 (245 ppi)
- 1.2GHZ Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM 8930 dual-core processor
- 1GB DDR2 RAM
- 8GB internal storage with microSD card support up to 32GB
- 5 megapixel rear-facing camera
- VGA front-facing camera
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, Micro SIM, Dual noise canceling mics
- LTE, HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS, GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- 1810 mAh battery
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with Sense 4
No pricing has been announced just yet. For those wanting tasty 4.1 Jelly Bean, the HTC One VX is said to be getting an upgrade to that as well as Sense 4+ shortly after launch. Either way, you can expect this as well as the One X+ here very soon from AT&T.