Over the past couple weeks since Samsung’s announcement of the Galaxy Note 2 at Unpacked, we’ve seen rumors that are basically confirming the Galaxy Note 2 will be available on the same carriers the Galaxy S3 is. Today it looks like we’ve got a bit more confirmation on the T-Mobile branded Galaxy Note 2. We are already fairly sure it’ll be hitting the magenta carrier as SGH-T889. Some of the software for the T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 has been leaked, it’s labeled as build T889UVALIC and was compiled on September 15th, just two days ago.
According to these tipsters, it looks like the spec’s are almost the same as the European version:
- Network: 3G: HSPA+ 21Mbps (HSDPA 21Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps)
- Processor: 1.6 GHz quad-core processor
- Display: 5.5″ HD Super AMOLED (1,280 x 720)
- OS: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Camera: Main (Rear): 8 Megapixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, BSI; Sub(Front): 1.9 Megapixel VT Camera, BSI; Best Photo, Best Faces, Low light shot
We still have no official word from T-Mobile or Samsung on when the Galaxy Note 2 will be available, but we are hoping an announcement will be made soon. With the device being available within the next few weeks.
Any T-Mobile users out there ready to pick up the Galaxy Note 2?