Here we go! If you’re a crackflasher, it’s time to go ahead and flash the newest build of AOKP. With a new build comes a few new features, and a few new devices added to the list of supported for Jelly Bean builds. The new devices include
- Samsung Galaxy S3 – US Cellular (d2usc)
- AT&T HTC One X (evita)
- ASUS Transformer (tf101)
Nice to see the original Transformer getting some Jelly Bean love from AOKP. There is also a few more team members that have joined AOKP. Welcome the very talented BMc80GT, K900 and rohan. And now for the new features in Build 4:
- Custom NavBar Ring on tablets
- Force dual panel view on any device
- Flip or shake your device to snooze/dismiss the alarm (check alarm settings)
- Take screenshot from NavBar
- Enabled USB mass storage emulation for certain devices (i9*)
The team has also fixed the NavBar custom icon bug found in previous builds. As well as some minor issues with Auto Brightness and fastcharge.
Before flashing, please BACK UP! As noted in the release on AOKP’s website, on certain devices this new build will wipe your device. You should always backup before flashing a new ROM anyways, but it still needs to be said.
So let’s get to flashing. I’ll be flashing AOKP Build 4 onto my Galaxy Nexus in a few minutes. Who else is flashing tonight as well?