IFA 2012 is heating up and top electronics manufacturers from around the World will be talking about their latest products from Android tablets, to phones, laptops, and much much more. Lenovo is there and announced their IdeaTab S2110 which is very similar to the ASUS Transformer Prime.
You've got a 10 inch tablet and a laptop dock which it attaches to and also offers more power to keep the tablet charged. The big difference is it doesn't feature a quad-core processor like the Transformer Prime.
- 10.1 inch 1280x800 HD IPS display
- 1.5GHZ Qualcomm 8060A dual-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16 and 32GB internal storage with microSD card slot
- 5 megapixel rear-facing camera
- 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera
- SRS TruMedia audio
- HDMI out, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, AGPS, WCDMA/EVDO
- Up to 10 hours of battery life, 18-20 hours with dock
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
The docking station features some laptop-like features as well. Has two USB 2.0 ports and a 3-in-1 card reader. You can already pickup the IdeaTab S2110 from Lenovo's website starting at $399 for the 16GB version, all the way up to $529 for the 32GB version with the dock. While that's not an unreasonable price, it is kind of hard to justify the $399 price tag when you can buy the ASUS Transformer Prime 32GB which has a quad-core processor for $370 on Amazon.