If there’s one thing that can be said of game developer’s Nevosoft, it’s that they have a vast catalog. Which is great because it allows everybody the chance to play their games. It’s a true test of a developer studio to have scope like this, there’s only so many sequels to an original idea you can throw out there before the idea gets diluted. This isn’t true of Nevosoft though and they’ve always delivered unique games no matter what it is they’re putting out there. This time around we’ve got something a little bit different, with Nevosoft’s Million Dollar Adventure.
Description:The game puts you in the shoes of Sandra. A woman who doesn’t have all that money and when it came to memories she was a little short on those, too. As a child Sandra was in a car accident that sadly killed her parents and left her with Amnesia. From then on Sandra lived a relatively normal life until one day she see an ad for a competition in the morning paper. She takes the opportunity by the hand and before she knows it she’s half way round the world. Take a look at the video below for more.
How it Works: With all Nevosoft games all you need do is install the game from the Play Store and let it download some additional files and from then on you’re good to go. After that you’re free to start playing. From the beginning of the game you’re put in Sandra’s shoes and you go through the application to the competition.
Once the mail arrives it’s all engines go as you prepare for the trip. Here is where the object-hunting begins. You’ve got to find a variety of items for your trip. There’s a twist though as you’re no longer just hunting down things from a list – you’ve got to combine items together and figure out where items might be hiding.
There are also puzzles featured in the game as well. Making this a little different from other object-hunting games floating around on the Play Store. You’ll have to pinch to zoom when navigating through levels and study your surroundings to get puzzles done.
Opinion: I’m not going to lie, I’m a big fan of Nevosoft’s work. I love object-finding games and Nevosoft know how to deliver one of those all right. There’s more to love in this game though, Million Dollar Adventure takes you around the world to many places to experience all the unique characters that Nevosoft have conjured up this time around. With added gameplay tweaks such as puzzles and the added voice overs really help to bring the unique storyline alive. If you’re looking for a game that you can pick up and play every now and then that’s got a killer story then this is the game for you.
- Speed (5/5) – From installing the game to going through levels there’s no lag and everything runs smoothly.
- Features (4/5) – Much like Magic Academy 2 before it there’s a lot on offer here, enough to keep the object-finder genre alive and kicking.
- Theme (5/5) – I say this about every Nevosoft game and it’s no less true here, the game feels more like an interactive story. With high-quality graphics and engaging gameplay.
- Overall (4/5) – This is one of the most different titles in Nevosoft’s arsenal and well worth picking up!
- Fantastic visuals and engaging voice overs bring the tale to life.
- Added tweaks to object-hunting make this fresh and engaging.
- With numerous different settings – that you’ll have to find out for yourself – you’ll not grow tired during your play through.
- Nevosoft have done a great job of making you feel like you’re really Sandra.
- Hangman has never been so hard but, I got there in the end.
- Some of the Item combinations are a little tricky.
Conclusion: Million Dollar Adventure is one hell of a game. It might not have whizz bang effects like Dead Trigger but, then again there are no pesky onscreen controls and the storyline here is fantastic. If you’re into your fiction then this is the app for you. A good story is brilliant in its own rite but couple it with brilliant voice overs, visuals and fun gameplay and you’ve got a winning strategy. That’s what you’ve got right here – a winner. If you haven’t done so already, go on and install the app from the Play Store now!