Smartphones and tablets typically come in one color: Black. For one, it's a very universal color and one that most people can do just fine with. With the more popular devices however, they can come in white or black. If white is your style and you're looking for a new phone on Sprint, you may want to take a look at the HTC EVO 4G LTE which will be available in white starting July 15th.
The original HTC EVO 4G was available in both colors as well. White has a good look to it and isn't anymore expensive than the black version, as it shouldn't be. On a two year contract, the white EVO 4G LTE will run you $199 and if you want to buy it off contract, be prepared to put down 550 smackaroos. For a quick recap, here's the specs of the smartphone:
- 4.7 inch Super IPS LCD2 display at 720×1280 resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass for scratch and drop protection
- 1.5 GHz dual core Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage with microSD card support up to 32GB
- 8 megapixel camera with video recording up to 1080p
- 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera with ability to record 720p video
- Beats Audio
- 2,000mAh battery with up to 7 hours and 30 minutes of talk time
- HTC Sense UI running on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
All in all, a rock solid phone that's sure to make its predecessors proud. Or jealous, one of the two.