Google's acquisition of Motorola Mobility was recently and finally approved, and it looks like the maker of smartphones, tablets, and other devices, is keeping at it with cranking out new products. The company announced the Atrix HD, the next generation in their Atrix line of smartphones. If you remember, the Atrix was one of the first smartphones that could be paired with a laptop dock to power it.
It wasn't no desktop experience that most of us are familiar with, but it offered an interesting alternative. Oh, right, the specs of the Atrix HD…
- 4.5" HD ColorBoostâ„¢ display at 720×1280
- 1.5GHZ dual core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB storage with microSD card support up to 32GB
- 8 megapixel rear-facing camera with ability to record in 1080p
- Front-facing camera with ability to record in 720p
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1,780mAh battery with up to 9 hours 4G talk time
Great specs and the phone features a much more slim design that's akin to the Droid Razr. The Atrix HD is exclusive to AT&T and will cost just $100 on a two year contract. Check out the video below for more about the phone and the design.