Evernote is one of the best ways to store information and document things of all types and have them available everywhere. Their newest addition to Android is Evernote Food, an app that has been available for iOS for sometime and is finally making its way to the Play Store. If your like me and love everything food from cooking, discovering new dishes, and sharing it with friends then this is the perfect app for you. The idea is to document your great food experiences, so that you can remember them later to enjoy again or share them with others.
Use Evernote Food to:
- Remember the food and meals you love.
- Snap and organize photos of your food, setting and fellow diners to make a beautiful photo essay of your meals.
- Add a title, your location, tags, captions and additional notes about the experience.
- Select or search for places, powered by Foursquare
- Share meals with family and friends on Twitter and Facebook, or via old-fashioned email.
- See related content from your Evernote account right inside the Evernote Food app.
- Browse through your meals or search for specific ones.
- Automatically sync to your Evernote account, where you can access your meal notes from any computer or mobile device.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Capture each course of your meals, along with photos of family and friends.
- Document each step while preparing your favorite recipes.
- Record interesting ingredients, product labels, wines, menus and recipes you come across.
- Save food-related experiences while you're traveling and tasting new delicacies.
- Track your food intake for fitness and dieting.
Evernote Food is a great app it automatic has location tagging via Foursquare, allows you to connect your albums to Facebook and other social networks. People seem to love to take and post pictures of their food and Evernote just gave you a way to supercharge your food sharing abilities.