Tmonews today announced the upcoming release dates of a few key devices heading to T-Mobile this summer. They include the highly anticipated Galaxy S III, and the Galaxy Note. As usual the dates are subject to change but should be close to accurate.
- Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB Metallic Blue – June 20th
- Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB Metallic Blue – June 20th
- T-Mobile myTouch (Huawei Phoenix) – July 11th
- T-Mobile myTouch (Huawei Buddy) – July 11th
- Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB Ceramic White – July 11th
- Samsung Galaxy Note – July 11t
Pricing information was not made available but you should expect $199 for new or upgraded contracts for the high end models. There is also no word on when the 32GB version Ceramic White S III will launch. As more news becomes available we'll pass it on, but it shouldn't be much longer before the first U.S. versions of the Galaxy S III are upon us.