Yikes! This is a rocky start to the most anticipated phone of the year. The phone was just launched in the UK and there was at least one person who was initially unhappy with his device. Sammy’s Public Relations team tweeted a photo of Alex Ioannou, who is the first Galaxy Nexus owner. However, Alex was definitely unhappy as he pointed out that he had trouble syncing his Gmail account to his phone and that the usual account setup options were missing entirely. To add insult to injury, his phone was preloaded with what appeared to be developer options meaning his phone was likely...
World's First Galaxy Nexus Owner Not Happy With Phone, Exchanges Original With New Galaxy Nexus
Copyright ©2019 Android Headlines. All Rights Reserved
You May Like These
More Like This:
About the Author
I am a true android enthusiast who loves anything and everything to do with the android ecosystem. I started AndroidHeadlines as a hobby and grew it into one of the finest android sites on the internet with the help of many great writers and staff. I love being able to give back to the android community by informing them of all the latest news on this great mobile platform. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do!
- These Are The Supported US Network Bands For The Galaxy Note10
- New Galaxy Watch Active2 Leak Shows Both Colors Together
- Looks Like The NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV Pie Update Is Getting Closer
- Trump Meets Tech Companies CEOs, Promises Timely Decisions Regarding Huawei
- Honor 9X Series Goes Official With Kirin 980 Chipset, Pop-up Selfie Camera
We Are Hiring Apply Now