A new racing game called Bang Bang Racing enters the Android Market space on May 6th hoping to bring high adrenaline racing to anyone with a high end Tegra2 equipped phone or tablet. Its looks very good and very high in quality, anyone familiar with Reckless Racing will be familiar with this game as they look similar in-game design. Check the video below to see for yourself.
The developers Playbox will no doubt be excited with their hard work. Their website claims it is optimised for Tegra2 devices because it was the best platform to port from the PS3 to without any loss of quality! Also the touchscreen controls make it better. Their twitter account is where the release date was revealed for anyone who wants to pick it up straight away.
Bang Bang Racing
A home console racing experience designed and optimized for NVIDIA® Tegraâ„¢-powered mobile devices and which utilizes NVIDIA® PhysXâ„¢ technology.
Bang Bang Racing THD is a fun, action-packed racing game that has cool visuals and pumped-up sports cars. But underneath its playful exterior, it has the pumping heart of a true racing game. Real-time dynamic physics allow for finesse and control - drifting through corners and clipping every apex delivers huge player satisfaction.
The game also features a unique control system allowing you to simply point where you want the car to go, as if you are drawing a racing line for the car to follow.
- A brand new IP giving you an exclusive home console experience for your mobile device.
- 8 stunning tracks based on world-wide locations.
- 4 Racing classes including: Muscle based "N-Dura", Sports style "Evo GT", ALPS based "Protech" and open wheel style "Apex".
- 20 cars in total with each car having its own handling model and selection of skins.
- Dynamic objects including exploding water, oil and fire barrels, as well as cones and tyres.
- The game also features, single race, time trial, championship and reverse track modes.
- In-depth unlockable achievements and leaderboard's using Openfeint that lets you see where you rank amongst friend and foes globally.
Anyone wielding a Tegra2 device interested in this? Hit the comments below to let us know your thoughts.