Our buddies over at TmoNews received a tip that the HTC Flyer will be landing at T-mobile, as early as July 6. Now keep in mind when dates are set this soon they are definitely subject to change. So don't write that down in ink.
This 7in. tablet is already expected to be available this spring at Best Buy for $499 without a contract. So it may be easier to purchase this device under a two-year contract, if you're into that sort of thing. Do you think T-mo will change its marketing and brand the tablet under the My Touch line. It can even become T-mo's answer to Sprint's upcoming HTC Evo View 4g. Mind you this is pure speculation on my part. Let me know what you think in the comments below.
Here are some specs to remind you what Flyer is rocking:
- Two cameras: rear (5MP) and front (1.3MP) that support video chat
- 7" touch screen (1024 x 600 TFT) that takes input from fingers or optional digital pen
- Wi-Fi capability (802.11 b/g/n)
- Android operating system with access to apps from Android Market
- Adobe Flash support
- Bluetooth 3.0 with stereo headsets lets you enjoy music and movies wirelessly
- Output to larger screens enabled through MHL port and DLNA capability
- SRS WOW HD surround sound delivers audio over the dual speakers or through headphones
- 1.5GHz Qualcomm processor provides ample power
- 16GB internal memory with expansion through microSD slot
- Sensors include: G-sensor, GPS/aGPS, digital compass, ambient light sensor