According to the leak where HTC promised that HTC Merge, the phone which is pretty similar to the HTC Desire Z (T-Mobile G2) would be a phone which "multiple carriers" will release this Spring. They seem to be telling the truth. US Cellular is the latest to get prepared for its launch. This could happen as early as April 29. More information has not yet been "leaked"
- 3.7-Inches Capacitive Touchscreen
- 800MHz processor, MSM7630 chipset
- Android 2.2 OS (Froyo)
- Slider in Design
- Full Slide-out QWERTY Keyboard
- HTC Sense UI v1.6
- 363 MB of RAM
- 5 MP Camera with LED Flash
- HD Video Recording @ 720p
- Internal Memory: 4GB
- MicroSD Card Support upto 32GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g,DLNA
- Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
- FM Radio with RDS Support
A couple different features here and there, but its pretty much the same as the Desire Z/T-Mo G2, with a little different design and no optical trackpad.