I'm sure you remember Pocketgear. They have been around for a while now providing free and paid apps for Windows Mobile, Palm, Android and also as carrier stores. Recently they have re-launched themselves as appia and they plan to be a very viable app platform, making huge strides throughout 2011. Here are some of the reasons you should check them out;
– Only true cross-platform, white label service that supports more than 2,500 devices in 30 different languages
– Largest collection of free and paid apps (140,000+) across all major categories
– Relationships with more than 50 top channel partners including 4 or the 5 top carriers in the U.S.
– Distribution in more than 200 countries, reaching 100+M customers.
– Hundreds of thousands of downloads a day – becoming the second largest independent app marketplace by mid-2011
Head on over to their site appia.com to get your own login and see what they have to offer, it might just surprise you!