Do you remember Andspot which was discussed in our website before? Andspot is a socially-driven app market which creates a new world to meet friends over the internet. At last, Andspot is available in beta for the public to try it and give feedback. They announced the launch of the application with this press release:
Eagerly anticipated by Android users and developers worldwide, AndSpot launches their app today into public beta, and is downloadable from andspot.com or by the following link: andspot.com/download.cfm. Developers can upload and use free tools from the developer site: workinbeta.com.
Key Features & Benefits
- Spotty – Choose a lovable Spotty as your personal avatar and liven up your market experience
- Home Feed – Personalized AndSpot recommendations on your homepage, as well as the latest
- activity of your friends.
- Friend Profile – Browse friend activity such as downloads, reviews, discussions or simply
- compare apps to get the ones they have.
- Messages – Exchange messages in real-time with friends regarding apps or anything else.
- Discuss – Each app gets its own discussion forum, providing users an efficient way to evaluate
- apps before purchasing, research and learn, provide feedback and find friends from the
- community. Developers get valuable feedback and (free) peer-to-peer support.
- Friend App Summary – See all your friends activities related to any particular app
- ‘Ask’ button – Instantly ask your friend what he thought about the app
Andspot allows you to check and find out applications that your friends are downloading through the social networking. It also helps you find out about applications, which seems to be easier than the original Android Market.
The release of this application as beta for the public might be a move after Android Market announced their new webstore. I have tried this application and it is interesting to meet new people, buy applications, discussions about applications and sharing through Facebook and Twitter. So give it a try and share your views. Check out the Andspot’s official website.