Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt!
The Android world is on fire with news and rumors about HTC's upcoming 4G super phone. HTC is saying, "It's not your dream phone. It's the one after that."
With all of the hype, expectations are high that this is going to be on kick-butt device.
A German HTC fansite is posting rumored specs of the device, and if these pan out, it IS going to be one kick-butt device.
Here's the rundown:
- Qualcomm MSM8960 dual-core processor clocked at 1.2 GHz
- Quad band UMTS, LTE, HSDPA & HSUPA
- 4.3-inch touchscreen display
- 5-megapixel front facing camera
- 8-megapixel rear camera with auto focus
- Support for 128 GB of storage
- Android 2.3 OS
Before you get too excited, remember that the Web is full of fakery. The good news is that you probably won't have to wait too long to find out what this phone has under the hood. HTC and Verizon will likely debut the device at CES, which will be here in two days.
Stay tuned for updates!
Source: HTC Inside