Yesterday, Verizon sent out an over-the-air update to all Samsung Continuum owners on their network. Amongst other things, V-CAST integration will come with the update. Which should allow easier purchasing on the Verizon store, all through your phone.
- Several improvements to Voicemail functionality.
- Fixed Camera/Messenger Bug
- A whole bunch of messaging updates!
- Email features updated
- A few Facebook features updated.
- Some ‘No Service’ bugs fixed.
- Improved Bluetooth voice-dialling response times.
To install this update on your Continuum. Just go to Menu > Settings > About Phone > System updates, and give ‘Check New’ a tap. Just follow the prompts, altogether this should take around 10 minutes.