Red Rabbit and Motley are proud to announce the release of CallMe! Christmas, the first in a series of Android CallMe! apps designed to delight, engage and entertain. This is the first app where Santa calls your phone, and asks for your child’s name! Wow!
- Nothing delights a child more than chatting with Santa. The problem with most Santa apps is that the messages are not individualized enough to provide a sense of true connectivity between Santa and child. RedRabbit has solved this problem by pre-recording over 60 of the most common names of boys and girls. There are even generic “little boy” and “little girl” messages to cover those for whom a name is not available.
- The process is simple. A timer allows you to set a time delay for when the app will place the call. Choose the child’s name and set the message; there are 8 messages to choose from, including both good and naughty options. When Santa calls the Android call screen will show Santa instead of the standard Android robot icon so that the child will know who is calling.
- Over 60 names to choose from
- 8 messages, including good and naughty choices
- No connection needed to use
- Mrs. Claus messages for Christmas Eve
- Timer to set delay before call
Sources and more Information: $0.99 as standard price (equivalent on other countries)
- Android Market, Entertainment section. “CallMe” search tag
- this LINK to purchase and download.
Your family and friends will love you for this
A minor con would probably be the lack of specific names.
This is a great app for this holiday and possibly more holidays and events since this will be a series of CallMe! apps. Theres not really a downside for the app because it’s simple, delightful and makes people smile and there’s nothing else that you would ask for. Well, I think were going to ask for more language translations.
QR code will be displayed on the gallery below this post. Enjoy!