Rumors has been floating around the web about Sony Ericsson’s upcoming phone (besides the PlayStation phone of course) and that is the Anzu. We have known that it is very thin, comparable to the Galaxy S with 4.2 inch screen and an 8.1 megapixel camera, plus HDMI output. Now we have reasons to believe that these may possibly be that phone’s specs.
- Qualcomm MSM7230 processor
- 8.1 megapixel autofocus camera with Exmor R (16x Digital Zoom, HD Video recording (720p/30fps) with stereo audio recording support, Pulsed LED, Face Recognition & Tracking in video recording)
- Built-in 3.5 mm headset jack (w/ adaptor)
- Noise Suppression
- 4.2 inch FWVGA (854—480) capacitive touchscreen display (X.LED multi-touch, capacitive multi-touch, 16 million display colors)
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- HDMI (type D)
- Size (125.0 x 62.5 x 8.7-10.9 mm)
- Battery: 1500 mAh
- OS: Android Gingerbread (2.3)
The processor speed is still unknown but it’s safe to say that if they want this phone to compete with the latest phones like Nexus S, it needs to have 1 GHz or more.
Source: se-nse blog