Do you want to have the latest update for your Droid X? The newest version of Froyo for Droid X was leaked a week ago, and now you can follow the instructions below to update your phone with it. This is only for Droid X owners who have rooted their devices, and it involves a bit of risk so consider yourself warned.
Now if you want to move on, get the file here:
DROID X only.
Has to be rooted. (Instructions)
Should work with ANY 2.2 ROM.
Will NOT wipe out all of your apps.
1. Download the file from above onto your SD card.
2. Using Koush’s Droid X Bootstrap, bootstrap the recovery, then reboot into it.
3. Navigate to “mounts and storage” and choose:
– format system
– mount /system
4. Return 1-menu by tapping the power button once. Choose “install zip from sdcard.”
5. Select “choose zip from sdcard” and select the Blur.zip file you downloaded from above.
6. Your phone will now upgrade to the newest Blur and Android version.
Full support at the link below.