Chinese mobile company Huawei has giving a look at two new Android devices, the IDEOS X6 and the IDEOS X5. Each will come ready with Android 2.2 Froyo and supports HSPA+ high-speed data network.
The IDEOS X6 comes with:
- 4.1-inch 800—480 capacitive touchscreen
- Qualcomm MSM8255 SnapDragon 1GHz processor
- 512MB RAM and 2GB of ROM
- a new graphics chip found on the MSM8255 will allow the X6 to handle Flash and HD video playback easily
- 5 Megapixel camera with auto focus, flash and 720p HD video recording
- Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS support, WiFi connectivity, HDMI output
- microSD card slot
- FM tuner
The IDEOS X5, is a mid-range Android device with a 3.8-inch touchscreen, 5 megapixel camera, bluetooth and WiFi.
Check out the gallery below for a few more early peeks. Huawei is planning to release the X6 in early 2011 and the X5 by the end of this year.