You don't mean your desktop much to make your Android phone "just work" when it comesto file transfering and all that, but sometimes you may be craving for a tool that makes organizing and transfering your files between different phones, a lot easier. This is where FutureDial comes to help.
Here's what it can do:
- Backup and sync phone contacts and calendars with Outlook
- Keep website bookmarks in sync - supported browsers are include Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome.
- Customize music files on the PC to use as personalized phone ringers.
- Modify, transfer and save photos and video clips between the Android phone and the PC.
- Archive text messages from the phone to the PC for safekeeping, and use the PC keyboard to create and send SMS through the connected Android phone to up to 500 recipients simultaneously.
This software is not free, though. You have to pay $35 for it, but if you really don't like using the old fashion way, then FutureDial is an option for you.