Verizon has started briefing employees on the new Motorola Droid 2. This was previously rumored to be coming out in August. Generally, Verizon starts trainings 2-3 weeks prior to the release of a new device. This screenshot is from that training. Here's my question: why does that say "the most powerful Android?" What about the Droid 2 makes it more powerful than say the Droid X or a Galaxy S phone?
Verizon starts training on Droid 2
Copyright ©2019 Android Headlines. All Rights Reserved
You May Like These
More Like This:
About the Author
I am a true android enthusiast who loves anything and everything to do with the android ecosystem. I started AndroidHeadlines as a hobby and grew it into one of the finest android sites on the internet with the help of many great writers and staff. I love being able to give back to the android community by informing them of all the latest news on this great mobile platform. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do!
- Samsung May Rip Off Google Assistant Routines For Bixby
- AT&T's New 5G Fact Sheet Conveniently Forgets About '5G E'
- IQOO's First Handset Will Feature Snapdragon 855 & Triple Camera Setup
- Samsung Is Developing A Wireless Power Bank, FCC Docs Reveal
- Alleged OnePlus 7 Real-Life Image Appears With Upside Down Home Screen
- More People Unwrapped Amazon Echos During The Holidays, Than Google Homes
- Qualcomm Testing Budget Chipset For Android Go Phones: Report
- Nubia Red Magic Mars Android Gaming Phone Releases In The West
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019) Announced With Limited Availability
- MonoNX Aims To Bring Nintendo Switch Games To Android
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Ad Confirms Galaxy Buds As A Pre-Order Bonus
- Samsung Galaxy S10e Prematurely Promises "Premium Fun For Everyone"
- YouTube Music Hits The Road With Android Auto Support
- Sony’s MWC Teaser Hints At A New Perspective With The Xperia XZ4
- Unlocked Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus Get A Taste Of Android Pie In The US
Win An ASUS ZenFone Max Plus (M1) Smartphone With Android Headlines - USA Giveaway
Final Winners List: The Great Android Holiday Giveaway 2018 - 2019: Over 70 Prizes To Be Won
February 19, 2019, 10:03am
February 19, 2019, 7:44am
February 19, 2019, 5:45am
February 19, 2019, 5:05am
We Are Hiring Apply Now