As T mobile gears up for the highly anticipated launch of their G2, we questioned the look, we got the leaked pictures and now we wonder what's inside of the G2? Well now we can put that to rest as the specs have been leaked, and I must say the G2 is looking to be a real hit for T mobile. The G2 will be the first T mobile phone to have HSPA+(4g network capability); but that's not it… the Qualcomm MSM7X30 chip is packing on some serious features some of which are:
- 800—480 in a 3.7 in screen, ala nexus one
- 720 p video recording with 30 frames per second capability
- Output of 5.1 surround sound (wow)
- Rumored 12 mp camera
- Qualcomm scorpion processor which is capability is 800mhz – 1ghz
- Rumored FROYO ready with of course HTC sense.
The GPU(graphic processing unit) inside the G2 is heard to compete with the Galaxy S series GPU for the total gaming experience on a mobile phone.Having HTC sense equipped could call for a few changes to the features and processor but all in all the G2 looks to be another ground-breaker for T mobile as the G1 was back in its day.