Nationite announced that they"ll be bringing a new Android-based tablet to the market called the Nationite Midnite. The tablet will be available August 23rd for $199.99 (only if you preorder before August 9th). If you preorder after August 9th, the price will raise to $209, and then after the 23rd it will cost $219. As for the specs, theres nothing eye-popping about this tablet, but its very sleek and sexy with a decent battery and LCD screen. Check the specs out!
- Processor :ARM A8 Cortex processor (TI OMAP3 3530) 600mHz
- RAM : 256MB DDR
- Internal memory: 2GB
- Expansion memory : microSDHC up to 16 GB
- WIFI connectivity
- Operating System : Android 2.2
- Access to Android market place for app downloads
- Supported Languages: English, Chinese, others
- Display : 800—480 7â€³ LCD
- Input : Resistive touchscreen (this is not a multitouch screen)
- Audio output : 3.5 mm jack, integrated speakers
- Networking : 802.11 Wireless b/g – built in
- Peripheral Support: USB HOST (mouse, keyboard, memory stick)
- Battery : 3000 mAH
- Video formats : MKV (H.264 HP)/RMVB/MPEG-4/FLV/MPEG-1/MPEG-2 up to 720p
- Audio formats : MP3, WMA. FLAC, AAC, AC3, OGG, WAV
- Image formats : JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
Nationite also wanted to highlight their tablet's out-of-the-box ability to flash custom ROMs and hack the device until your heart is content. We've been told that it is a pretty nice processor for overclocking, but that would depend on any developers willing to shell out the dough for this one. Go check out more information on Nationite's site!
Will you be buying a midnite? Waiting for other tablets? Share your opinion below!