A picture and specs of the second generation Samsung Galaxy S device – i9200, started circulating around Russian internets.
So far this goes into a completely unconfirmed rumor category, and the rendered picture of the device raises some doubts. But, knowing Samsung's nack for the high specc'ed devices, rumored specs sound quite believable for a Samsung flagship in the beginning of 2011. Which is the time that the new Samsung Galaxy i9200 should be released.
Here's the device itself:
Samsung Galaxy i9200 specs should be:
- 4.3" 1280x720px Super AMOLED 2 display
- 2GHz CPU, 1GB RAM/4GB ROM
- 32GB of built-in flash memory, +32GB microSD card slot
- 8 mpx camera with FullHD video recording
- A-GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n
- 3.5mm audiojack
- accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity and ambient light sensors
The new Samsung Galaxy i9200 should run on Android 3.0 OS.