Twitter now and days is virtually the newest and latest interesting gossip goods warehouse right next to blurry camera shots and "lost" devices. Recently, Mark Moons (HTC Europe Rep.) tweeted out that HTC would begin the Froyo rollout to their devices starting with the Desire. Though HTC says, it's "possible" and are pulling a Motorola by saying that they will be doing some final testing still. Nothing can get an Android user more exciting than when Google announces new OS updates/features and then be at the mercy of a manufacturer who will tease us about it. I think we all should begin carrying dollar bills in rolls with rubber bands and hope we can get this rollout quick, fast, and in a hurry. God speed HTC device users!
HTC- The Tease, Froyo Tomorrow Maybe?
Copyright ©2019 Android Headlines. All Rights Reserved
You May Like These
More Like This:
About the Author
- Walmart May Follow Google's Cue On Game Streaming: Report
- Yet Another Security Slip Up: Facebook Stored Over 600M Passwords As Plain Text
- Comcast Unveils $5 Per Month Xfinity Flex Service, But You Should Skip It
- Huawei TVs Coming Next Month, Likely With Dual Cameras
- You Can Now Download The NBC Sports App On Android TV Devices
- Google Exploring "4D" Camera Tech & Stabilization Techniques
- You Might Disagree But 5G Is Not About Speed
- Exclusive: Here Are LG's New Self-Cleaning TONE FREE Wireless Earbuds
- Congress Presses Tech Giants Over Tragic New Zealand Shooting
- Germany Won't Give In To U.S. Demands And Block Huawei 'Just Because'
Winners Announced: Win A Huawei P20 / P20 Pro Smartphone With Android Headlines - USA Giveaway
March 23, 2019, 6:08am
March 23, 2019, 5:57am
March 22, 2019, 2:31pm
March 22, 2019, 11:05am
We Are Hiring Apply Now