Twitter now and days is virtually the newest and latest interesting gossip goods warehouse right next to blurry camera shots and "lost" devices. Recently, Mark Moons (HTC Europe Rep.) tweeted out that HTC would begin the Froyo rollout to their devices starting with the Desire. Though HTC says, it's "possible" and are pulling a Motorola by saying that they will be doing some final testing still. Nothing can get an Android user more exciting than when Google announces new OS updates/features and then be at the mercy of a manufacturer who will tease us about it. I think we all should begin carrying dollar bills in rolls with rubber bands and hope we can get this rollout quick, fast, and in a hurry. God speed HTC device users!
HTC- The Tease, Froyo Tomorrow Maybe?
You May Like These
More Like This:
About the Author
- Huawei CFO's Arrest Draws Scrutiny To T-Mobile/Sprint Merger
- T-Mobile Still Feisty, Attacks Grinches Trying To 'Steal Wireless'
- AT&T Accused Of Playing 'A Dangerous Game' With Upcoming Streaming Service
- Android Headlines Awards - Best Mobile Carrier 2018
- More Than 10,000 Verizon Employees Voluntarily Leaving By June 2019
- DOJ Faces Challenges In Renewed Case Against AT&T/Time Warner Merger
- G7 ThinQ Bootloop Fix Coming Soon, LG Blames T-Mobile Update
- Verizon TravelPass Expands Global Footprint With 54 New Destinations
- Sprint: We're Also Working With Samsung On 5G Smartphones
- AT&T & Verizon Talk 5G Use-Cases, Demo Active 5G NR Networks
- Google Expanding Global eSIM Reach With Pixel 3 & Other Devices
- AT&T’s New Streaming Service Launching With Three Tiers, Including Entry-Level
- Net Neutrality's Day Of Action Is For Supporters To Undo FCC's Reversal
- T-Mobile Launches Mobile Banking Solution 'Money'
- Google Fi Carrier Services Now Open To Most Android Devices
The Great Android Holiday Giveaway 2018 - 2019: Over 70 Prizes To Be Won
Updated Winner Announced: Win A Samsung Galaxy Note 9 With AndroidHeadlines – USA Giveaway
December 16, 2018, 6:50am
December 16, 2018, 6:33am
December 16, 2018, 6:27am
December 15, 2018, 6:00am
We Are Hiring Apply Now