Last month we ran a story about the front-QWERTY keyboard Galaxy Q phone that Samsung reportedly plans to add to their Galaxy line. More specs have now leaked out about the likely BlackBerry competitor.
The Samsung Galaxy Q will have:
- 3-inch Super AMOLED screen (720×480)
- 1 GHz Hummingbird processor
- 8MP camera with LED flash
- 1.3 mp front-facing camera
- QWERTY keyboard
- Android 2.2
- 16GB internal memory (Micro SD expandable to 32GB)
Since it is being touted as a BlackBerry competitor, it will most likely have the screen up top with the keyboard directly below. It sounds like a very intriguing phone, and it will be interesting to see how many BlackBerry users may be swayed by the Galaxy Q.