It's summer. It's hot. Naturally, everyone wants to lick some frozen dessert in one form or another. Shortly after the Nexus One got its absolutely official Android 2.2 update, HTC has once again leaped out to tell us of its own Froyo offering. The Taiwanese mobile giant has informed Recombu that it's expecting "several of our 2010 models including Desire, Legend and Wildfire" to join Google's latest green bot party "beginning in Q3." We went to the trouble of confirming this with HTC ourselves, and while this isn't really much of an update from the company's previous statement in terms of time frame, here's hoping that at least some of its customers will get the delivery before the summer fiesta ends.
Legend, Desire and Wildfire Getting Froyo at the Beginning of Q3?
Copyright ©2019 Android Headlines. All Rights Reserved
You May Like These
More Like This:
About the Author
I have had many different phones over the years and rooted them all. I write mainly write reviews about phones for the site but at times I also write about apps. I became interested in Android after the Droid 1 came out but have since used the G1, Evo 4g, and Nexus S as my own. I was one of the lucky few who bought a touchpad as well, it is now running android.
- T-Mobile Explores Samsung Galaxy S10 At Over 9,000 Feet Up
- AT&T & T-Mobile Confirm That It Will Carry Samsung Galaxy Fold, But Offers Little Details
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series Comes To T-Mobile With Pre-Orders Starting Feb 21
- AT&T Announces Intent To Carry Samsung Galaxy S10, Kicking Off Pre-Orders With BOGO
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lands On Sprint, Pre-Orders Open Tomorrow
- Qualcomm Now Testing End-to-End OTA 5G, To Showcase New Use Cases At MWC 2019
- Verizon Labeled Top US Carrier For 11th Consecutive Time: RootMetrics
- Dems Not As Happy To Accept T-Mobile/Sprint Merger As The GOP
- Verizon Wants You To Get Involved In New 5G Lobbying Effort
- T-Mobile Creates Holiday For Carrier Breakups Ahead Of Valentine's
- AT&T Boasts Of Cutting-Edge Consumer 5G, Hits 1.5Gbps Download Speeds
- Sprint Suing AT&T For Labeling Its 4G LTE Network As '5GE'
- T-Mobile's Mobile TV Strategy Is More Amazon Channels Than DIRECTV NOW
- T-Mobile Continues Crazy Growth, 5G Plans Get 'Aggressive' In Q4 2018
- Nokia Partners With Zain KSA On Massive MIMO 5G Test Before Rollout
Win An ASUS ZenFone Max Plus (M1) Smartphone With Android Headlines - USA Giveaway
Final Winners List: The Great Android Holiday Giveaway 2018 - 2019: Over 70 Prizes To Be Won
February 21, 2019, 2:41pm
February 21, 2019, 1:02pm
February 21, 2019, 10:54am
February 21, 2019, 6:46am
We Are Hiring Apply Now