Androidheadlines.com and HTC Canada are Celebrating Canada Day with a Great Contest for Canadian Android Fans.The contest is called "Hay Canadians! Why do you love Android so much,eh?" Sumbit your detailed reason or story below in our comment section on 'why you love android so much' and win a HTC Hero Prize pack!!
We are giving away a HTC Hero Prize pack that includes a Brand new Android HTC Telus Hero Smart Phone and other gift essentials for tech lovers including protective skins, screen cleaners and aluminum water bottle.This is the Ulitmate Android Prize Pack put togther by HTC Canada.
How To Enter:
- Enter your Name and email address.
- In the comment section write or paste your story "Why you love Android so much"
- Only one entry per person.Will be tracked by I.P Address and email.
How Winners Will Be Chosen:
- Entries will be judged based on wit, intelligence and creativity – so bring your 'A'-game.
- We will read all posts everyday and select the top two and our satff will judge both.
- Contest ends until July1st at 11:59 PM EST
- Androidheadlines.com staff will review previous all entries/reviews and select what we determine is the best and most helpful review for that day.
- Winner will be contacted by E-Mail through the address they used to post their story.
- Rules & Requirements
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must be a resident of Canada and a Valid Canadian mailing address to be eligible to win the HTC Hero Prize Pack.
- Contest starts on June th, 2010 continues until at least July 1st, 2010 at which time it will no more entries will be allowed.
- The winner of the contest will be announced on androidheadlines.com and story will be published as well the runner up.
- Item will be shipped to you via HTC Canada Promotional Department
- Submissions MUST be original works of entrants to qualify.
- Androidheadlines.com reserves the right to disqualify any contestants for any reason and at their sole discretion
Tips On Winning:
- Submit a well thought out and detailed story.
- Originality and humour are always a plus.
- Share you submission with friends and in social networks to gain visibility