App Name: Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles by Gameloft
Description: Jerusalem, 1191 AD. The Third Crusade between the Crusaders and Saracens is tearing the Holy Land apart. You are Alta¯r, a Master Assassin sent by the Order of the Assassins on a quest to steal the Chalice from the Templars in order to end the Crusades. The fate of the Holy Land depends on you... Plunge into this direct prequel to the critically acclaimed Assassin's Creedâ„¢, offering rich gameplay and a well balanced mix of stealth, chaotic action, and puzzle-solving exploration in the midst of fully 3D-rendered, historical Middle Eastern environments of the Crusades.
How it works: You move with a directional pad and when you are close to a ledge you walk up to it and drop off it or jump up it if its small enough, there is a jump button in the opposite corner, later on in the game you get weapons and there is a button for that too.
Opinion: Its a lot like the big versions on 360 and such, pretty fun, you have to be sneaky and sly, don't get caught, there is some fighting but it seems the main element is being quick and sneaky, pretty cool game. I like how good it looks.
· Speed (5/5) - It has a good pace and is fun
· Features (4/5) - Good features, lots to do
· Theme (5/5) - Looks Great, just a good game, I was surprised on how good it looked compared to originals on bigger more powerful consoles
· Overall (4.5/5) - Its another good gameloft game.
- 3D gameplay
- Its fun
- Its easy to get used to
- It has good elements of gameplay that keep it fun
- Not a lot to complain about, is that a con?
Conclusion: Its a fun game and if you like the originals you will likely like this as well, its a good fun easy to play game and you can get it now.