The Galaxy S has been in the headlines everywhere lately and for good reason. Samsung has been pushing this phone hard. All four major US carriers are in line to sell the device. T-Mobile just announced their version of the Galaxy S, the Samsung Vibrant. SK Telecomm, who is exclusively selling the Galaxy S in their own country of origin, has announced that they sold 100,000 units in six days. These are the results that Samsung was looking for. Samsung is aiming to steal market share and pass HTC in smart phone sales. Samsung's goal is to have 10% market share by the end of this year. This might be just the device to get them there.
100,000 Galaxy S Sold in Six Days!
You May Like These
More Like This:
- OUKITEL WP1 Review - Rugged, Reliable, Affordable
- Letscom D39 True Wireless Earbuds Review - Affordable Wire-Free Listening
- Acer Chromebook Spin 13 Review - Top Performance In A Classy Premium Build
- Vodool S110 Wireless Charger Review - Intelligent Charging On The Cheap
- Lenovo C330 Chromebook Review - Decidedly Budget-Friendly
The Great Android Holiday Giveaway 2018 - 2019: Over 70 Prizes To Be Won
Updated Winner Announced: Win A Samsung Galaxy Note 9 With AndroidHeadlines – USA Giveaway
December 09, 2018, 7:18am
December 09, 2018, 7:14am
December 09, 2018, 7:08am
December 09, 2018, 7:03am
We Are Hiring Apply Now