App Name:Vampires Live by Storm8
Description: You start as a vampire low life, and you have to rise up in a pack of vampires, gain levels by sucking blood or doing crime and killing the victim.
How it works: Its text based. You press buttons that do tasks. Its pretty explanatory as to how it all works.
Opinion: I can see why people like this game, its addictive, I am a level 4 already and I just started playing, I WANT MORE LEVELS. Its pretty insane, being a vampire isn't for me, but I have played this style of game before, its just like the facebook and myspace games. I think the sound effects are a nice touch as well. Just not for public use
· Speed (5/5) - Its pretty fast. I mean its text based, what could be slow?
· Features (4/5) - Sound effects, easy to learn, easy to level up
· Theme (4/5) - It keeps a gothic style theme throughout the whole game
· Overall (4/5) - Can't complain much. It does what it says it does.
- Its kind of addicting
- Good UI
- The sound effects are pretty fun as I mentioned, adds more than just sitting or standing and clicking buttons
- Its more fun than I thought
- I think it should be harder to level up
- The sounds are a little loud when you are trying to just be quiet
Conclusion: For free, this game is probably worth it if you are looking to waste a bit of time here or there. I mean its free, and its addicting and its a time waster. Its kind of what everyone wants in a game. Its also nice because its a good game, if you are not in the mood for a puzzle game and just want mindless easy stuff, this is for you. If you like myspace or facebook games, this is for you.