Slots – Pharaoh’s Way is an Android game designed for those that enjoy slots and gambling, but don’t simply want to bet cold, hard cash all of the time. Designed with a distinctly Egyptian look and feel, Slots – Pharaoh’s Way features high-quality graphics and animations, monthly events as well as the opportunity to level up and get access to new and exciting slots as players progress. The game relies on in-app purchases for more coins, and players earn diamonds when spinning slots and will be able to use these to level up and raise their standings in the VIP rankings. With lots of content on offer for slots lovers, Slots – Pharaoh’s Way is a great game for those that like to gamble a little, so let’s take a closer look at it.
Those looking to play a different type of slots game can download Slots – Pharaoh’s Way from the Play Store for free, and then get started.
There are neat little prompts as you start to play, but the game is certainly not difficult to get started with. The first slot that you’re allowed to play is ‘The Tomb of Enhom-Te’ so let’s take a look at that one:
You can see here that I’ve matched a few lines and the game will tell me how much you win. In the first few spins you won’t really win that much, sadly. However, if you do get a ‘Big Win’ the game certainly lets you know about it!
In the bottom-left corner of the game area, you’ll see diamonds appear as you win them, and these help to levelling you up. Each time you level up, the game will reward you with some sort of reward, which is a nice way of offering some sort of progression in a game that would otherwise feel quite repetitive.
There are bonus bets that help mix things up as well, like the ability to earn more credits from card-based mini games.
When you first start off playing, you can’t get instant access to the other slots, which is a good thing, as it makes Slots – Pharaoh’s Way a game that will change over time, which is always a good thing.
Of course, over time you unlock access to different maps and different levels in among them:
These different slots offer up a lot of variety and can make the game feel fresh and new each time you play them.
Now, as with many of these slots games, Slots – Pharaoh’s Way relies on people making in-app purchases and adding in more coins and credits and such. Where though, there are a number of ways to get more credits on the cheap, including regular offers.
Thankfully, Slots – Pharaoh’s Way does all of its in-app purchases using Google Play, which means there’s no worrying of your private info getting out, and everything is done just as it would be in other Android app or game.
Slots – Pharaoh’s Way is a solid slots game for Android, and while there’s certainly enough of them out there, this is a title that does offer something a little different. The feeling of progression here is what caught my eye the most, and there are not only different levels to achieve, but the game also evolves over time, letting players experience something different as they play through more adventurous slot designs. While this sort of game isn’t going to be everyone’s liking, those enjoy slots should definitely take a liking to this, and the fact that all the purchases go through Google Play’s servers is a nice touch as well.
- Speed (4/5) – Slots – Pharaoh’s Way runs nice and quickly, and everything is nice and smooth when spinning slots and so on.
- Theme (4/5) – This is a high-point for the game as there’s a wide variety of different slots on offer here, and everything looks good.
- Features (4/5) – If it weren’t for the progression in the levelling up and so on, Slots – Pharaoh’s Way would be another generic slots games, but there’s much more on offer here overall.
- Overall (4/5) – It might be yet another slots game to a lot of players, but for those that really enjoy this sort of thing, they’ve found yet another solid alternative to other games out there and the progression and variety of different slots make this an attractive game.
- Easy to play and easy to adapt to from other slots games.
- Bonus rounds and slots help break things up over time, and keeps the game feeling fresh.
- Progression through the different levels helps keep Slots – Pharaoh’s Way nice and fresh over prolonged playing times.
- No need to spend real money unless you actually want to, there is no need to if you keep on winning!
- Some more impatient players might find it difficult to wait to unlock the other slots.
- Could do with some other original features outside of just spinning slots.
All-in-all, Slots – Pharaoh’s Way is exactly what we’d expect from a game like this, but it does have a few surprises up its sleeve as well. A great game all round, there is definitely a specific audience that will like this sort of thing, but they’re well taken care of here in Slots – Pharaoh’s Way.