Systweak Android Cleaner is an Android app from a long-standing and established software development team that can clean junk, save storage, speed up your device as well as extend its battery life.
Black Friday 2017 Deals: Find Great Deals on Android Smartphones, TV’s, Smart Speakers, Chromebooks and More.
There are a number of different features in this one app from Systweak and everything is easy to use for users of all ages and skill levels. Systweak promises up to 50% longer battery life and there’s a background cache cleaning service here as well, so let’s take a closer look and see what this app is all about.
To start cleaning up your device, you’ll need to download Systweak Android Cleaner from the Play Store and then you can get started.
The main screen of the app shows how much memory (RAM) and how much of my storage I’m currently using. I’m pretty light on how much storage I use, but I use my phone for all sorts of things, so I have a lot of apps open at any time. With the one-touch ‘Phone Boost’ I was able to free over a gigabyte of RAM at once.
The one-touch cleaner is a big feature of Systweak, but there’s definitely more to it, like the Junk Files cleaner.
This feature is also very easy to use and helpful in recovering storage. I was able to free up around 350MB of files I no longer needed.
Some users will find other features like the File Manager a little more valuable however, as this is usually where a lot of your storage goes on a smartphone, and Systweak easily outlines just what sort of files are taking up the most space on your device.
Sliding out the side menu reveals a few more features of Systweak Android Cleaner as well.
For those interested in backing up their phone, Systweak also offer a cloud backup app as well:
Last but not least is the App Manager, which easily shows the amount of storage taken up by a certain app and the option to uninstall it there and then:
Systweak Android Cleaner is yet another app that aims to speed up your device and give some of it back to you. Well, it certainly does all of that and then some. It doesn’t exactly stand out from the crowd of other, similar apps out there, but the battery saving feature seems to be well thought out and has a lot of potential to it.
It’s great to have all of these features in a single app, and there’s a lot you can do with just this one app. I used it primarily to uninstall apps and remove junk files from my device, and it worked brilliantly for those two tasks. Systweak does things the proper way right from the get go. It ticks all the right boxes and works well for all kinds of users, especially those just looking to speed up their device and get a longer battery life out of their phone.
- Speed (4/5) – Systweak Android Cleaner is a speedy app and it never takes too long at all for it to run through the options.
- Theme (4/5) – While not the most attractive app, it’s easy to use and it blends in fairly well.
- Features (4/5) – With all of the right boxes ticked, Systweak Android Cleaner does what you want it to.
- Overall (4/5) – A great addition to anyone’s Android device, be it a phone or a tablet, Systweak can be a great way of getting back some much needed storage while also giving your device a quick boost whenever you feel like you need it.
- One-touch speed boost works quickly and can clear lots of memory.
- Battery saver can offer up to as much as 50% more battery life.
- App manager clearly lays out how much space a certain app is taking up, while offering a way of uninstalling them.
- Junk files cleaner makes it easy to clean up unwanted files taking up space on your device.
- Doesn’t have a standout feature that other similar apps don’t have.
All in all, Systweak Android Cleaner is a good app to use if you want to just give your device a jolt of speed or something similar, and it also helps educate users as to which apps are taking up the most space on their devices and so on. Great for all users, there’s something for everyone here and it all goes a long way to making your Android device that much better day-to-day.