We just Wrapped up recording episode #108 of the Android Headlines show. We had a great chat with Kevin Nether, who happens to be a Tech Ninja, so he claims. We talked all about Google I/O which kicks off next Thursday from San Francisco – and we may or may not have a show next week due to that. Anyways, you can check out the agenda below, as well as the video and audio streams below.
- Google reportedly announcing a platform for Internet of things?
- New Photo Service being unveiled at Google I/O?
- Google’s “Designed for Families” program to launch at I/O
- LG Hosting a developer event in San Francisco the day before Google I/O, we have tickets!
- ASUS Zenfone 2 is now available in the US, 16GB for $199, and 64GB for $299
As always, you can listen to the audio feed, or watch the video feed. Both are posted below for you to check out.