Bingo Super is an Android game that aims to allow users play Bingo on their smartphone or tablet without having to spend money betting on their ticket or something similar. Instead, it’s a game that allows players to play Bingo online with others, level up and spend time playing the game that they love. It’s a game aimed at casual gamers that are looking for something simple, but also something a lot of fun to sink their teeth into. Obviously, if you don’t like Bingo, then there’s no need to play this, but those that genuinely enjoy Bingo should find a lot to like here. Read on to find out if it’s any good.
First of all, you’ll need to download the game from the Play Store. Once done, you’ll find yourself in Bingo City.
To start playing Bingo, all you need to do is hit Play, it’s that simple. From there you need to select how many tickets you want to play with, which will effect how many numbers are called out during your game.
As with Bingo in real life, all you need to do is wait for the numbers to be called out and then tap them on the board. Tapping a number when called will give you 5 XP towards leveling up.
The longer you play for, the more spots on your board will be taken up. You can keep an eye on the last few numbers to be called out in the top row and don’t forget to keep an eye on how many bingos you left have to be called out.
When you run out of numbers to be called, that’s it, game over.
There is a bonus opportunity after you’ve played your tickets, and you can use the keys collected on certain squares to unlock chests you might have collected.
To get more tickets in Bingo Super, you need gems to buy coins, and then coins to buy tickets. Gems are in-app purchases that keep things going for you. There are free bonus tickets every day however.
There is also a bonus wheel to spin as well, but this does cost you gems to unlock spins.
Bingo isn’t really that interesting, is it? Except to those that love it. Bingo Super caters to those players in a way that a lot of other games don’t. There are a lot of people out there that enjoy the game, but they don’t want to run the risk of losing money by gambling and the like. Of course, Bingo Super also features in-app purchases, but it’s up tot the player to keep on going and overall, there’s a more casual vibe to the game. It’s a shame that the fonts and menu system are a little convoluted, but for those that enjoy Bingo, they’ll have plenty to like about Bingo Super.
- Speed (4/5) – Bingo Super ran fine on a number of devices and the pacing is fine for most players.
- Features (3/5) – Let’s face it, this is pretty much bingo and not much else. Great for those that enjoy bingo, but not all that satisfying for those that don’t.
- Theme (3.5/5) – With some funky font options and a confused color scheme, we’ve seen better-looking games, but at least it’s colorful.
- Overall (3.5/5) – A game that’s solely for those that love Bingo, Bingo Super isn’t going to please anyone else, but that’s not a terrible thing.
- A great game for those that just want to play Bingo.
- No pressure of having to gamble in order to simply play.
- Multiplayer allows players to still play online, without gambling.
- Easy to pickup and play – everyone knows how bingo works!
- Won’t interest those that aren’t die-hard Bingo fans.
- The in-app purchases do feel a little over the top.
Bingo Super is clearly aimed at those that enjoy Bingo, which is fine. However, it would be nice to see something outside of the stale formula that is Bingo. The need to gamble however, isn’t present here, which is a big thing for those that just want to play their favorite pastime without having to worry. Of course, the in-app purchases do feel a little much but they are very much take it or leave it. A game built for Bingo fans, Bingo Super is a decent game that a number of people will enjoy. Bingo Super is also available from Amazon’s App Store, the SlideMe store and the Opera Mobile Store.