Titanbet is a UK-based betting site. It has an Android app available for those looking to place bets on pretty much any sport out there, as well as play casino type games from their smartphone or tablet. Titanbet is especially for our UK readers, and is a well-established betting service. Those curious to read more can do so on their website here. In this review, we’ll be focusing on Titanbet’s Android app, and giving a general overview of what Titanbet has to offer. It goes without saying that you should gamble responsibly, and that those in financial trouble shouldn’t consider this. With that said, let’s take a closer look at the Titanbet Betting App.
In order to get started with Titanbet, you’ll of course need to have an account, which you can sign up for free for right on your phone.
Signing up for an account is pretty simple, and once you’ve done that, you’ll need to download the Android app. There are some handy instructions on how to do that here.
What I noticed about Titanbet is that it has many, many different sports listed. There are all sorts of games to bet on, like football, basketball, tennis, golf and beyond. If you’re a fan of many different sports, you can see what’s going on from the “In Play” screen.
As we’ve come to expect from modern betting apps, Titanbet has all sorts of different outcomes for you to bet on, and so many options. Here’s a look at a final score for a football game, for instance.
Fans of basketball can take a look at live basketball games, and bet on the outcome of those, as well as pretty much any sport you can think of. If it’s played professionally, Titanbet has it.
Placing a bet on whatever you want is nice and simple, you just pull out the betslip tab of the app from the right-hand side.
If you’re just starting and looking for a helping hand, there are often interesting promotional offers going on.
And of course, there’s a slew of casino games, like slots, available to play whenever you like, too.
Titanbet is a great betting service, especially those into their sports. It’s rare that you come across this many sports under one roof, but they’re all here with Titanbet. Spending a little time seeing what there is to offer, I’m impressed with the overall variety of not only the sports available to bet on, but the bets as well. You can place a bet on pretty much anything you can think of, and the interface makes odds easy to understand and easy to see. The betslip is a nice feature too, and those accustomed to heading to the bookies themselves will appreciate this little edition. I didn’t like the fact that it’s not available from the Play Store, which seems like an oversight to me, as after all it’s available from Apple’s App Store, but not Google’s? Either way, the Android app could do with some work, as there are some strange behaviours that appear here and there, but on the whole it’s a decent experience.
- Speed (4/5) – Titanbet’s app on Android churns along smoothly and I had no problems with it.
- Features (5/5) – It’s not perfect, but in terms of sheer amount of services, Titanbet has everything. You can bet on whatever you want and there’s a decent selection of slots and such as well.
- Theme (3/5) – This is where Titanbet could do with some improvements, as there’s not much to the overall look and feel of the app and it does exhibit some weirdness at times.
- Overall (4/5) – It’s not perfect, and further updates could certainly help, but the Titanbet service itself seems very varied and there’s certainly a lot on offer, that’s for sure.
- Free to sign up, with few questions needed to answer and no need to enter billing information at sign up.
- Decent selection of casino-based games for those looking to spin some slots.
- Massive variety of different sports available to bet on, with lots of different outcomes available to choose as well.
- Decent selection of promos available for those new to the service, too.
- Android app not available from Google’s official Play Store.
- Tried to throw my phone into a tablet view on more than one occasion.
Overall, Titanbet is something worth taking a look at. I do wish that the app was available directly from Google however, as that’d make me feel a little safer, but there’s no reason to believe this is unsafe otherwise. With so many different sports to bet on and so many different outcomes, this is a great service for those looking for something comprehensive and with lots of choice. The Android app isn’t perfect, but it’s one of the more complete solutions we’ve seen so far. You can download the Android app here.