Relationship-Help APP is, as you might have guessed, an application designed to help couples and practicing professionals mend a broken relationship. The Relationship-Help APP is full of helpful notes, skills, and a full course for couples to follow either with guidance or on their own. Relationship-Help APP is put together with the work of Gary Brainerd, PhD who is a Marriage and Family Therapist as well as Clinical Psychologist operating in the State of California. An application put together with lots of content, including great features like the Couples Workstation (more on that later), this is an app that has everything a willing couple needs to get their relationship back on the straight and narrow. Let’s take a closer look at what makes this so special.
Black Friday 2017 Deals: Find Great Deals on Android Smartphones, TV’s, Smart Speakers, Chromebooks and More.
You’ll need to download Relationship-Help APP from the Play Store in order to get started, regardless of whether or not you’re looking to mend your relationship together or with outside help, this will help everyone involved. Once you download the Android app, you can launch it and sign up to the mailing list if you’d like.
You’ll see the main menu first, with lots of different choices to choose from. This includes the starting point.
It’s definitely worth taking a look at the Start item in the menu, as this will not only give couples a good starting point, but you can find out more about the author and why Relationship-Help APP is the right thing for your relationship.
Getting started with Relationship-Help APP is nice and easy, and there are helpful tips throughout, as well. A lot of the time though, you’ll be reading as there’s not much here besides lots and lots of text, but there is audio available here, if you’d prefer.
Of course, it’s what’s in this text that really matters and there’s a lot of value here with Relationship-Help APP. Now, if you’d prefer to listen to things rather than read, you can do that, too with the majority of things available to listen to. One area that is particularly helpful is the “Solutions” area which can give quick and helpful advice on where to look within the app to put an end to ten common problems.
An interesting feature of Relationship-Help APP is the Couples Workstation, a website companion to the app which enables partners to fill in forms and input feedback on their own, privately without the pressure of their significant other being present. With the Relationship-Help APP everyone gets a month free to use this, and it can also be used to set up gentle reminders to remind each other to practice certain things.
Throughout the whole process, there are interesting features like the “Week in Review” feature which gives couples the opportunity to look back and see how things have been going the past seven days.
For me, reviewing the Relationship-Help APP has been an interesting experience. While my girlfriend and I have been together six years now and are honestly very happy together, I would absolutely loath going to see someone in person. That’s not my cup of tea at all, however I would definitely want to try and patch things up in such a situation. That’s why Relationship-Help APP is good, as it provides professional advice, in a take-each-day-as-it-comes sort of style that’s easy to follow and doesn’t apply much pressure. This is something I’m confident many intelligent couples can follow in order to save a troubled relationship. Having said that I am a little disappointed in the overall fit and finish of the Android app, in many ways it’s fairly outdated. It is mostly text and audio and might be best considered as a sort of book app. If you can look past that though, then you’ll find some excellent content that could be the key to saving your relationship.
- Speed (4/5) – The app itself runs just fine, and the program in Relationship-Help APP allows couples to take things at a speed they feel comfortable with.
- Features (4/5) – I can’t speak for the content of the app too much, as I’ve never needed something like this, but it seems comprehensive and there’s a lot of content on hand here.
- Theme (3/5) – This is where the Relationship-Help APP needs work. It feels very dated and clunky, and feels like something that was made for a much, much older version of Android.
- Overall (4/5) – The app itself might need some work in the looks department, but the content here is excellent and I’m sure many professionals looking for a helping hand as well as couples hoping to repair things on their own will really appreciate everything on offer here.
- Lots of content available whenever you need to seek guidance, including an offline mode for ease of use.
- Put together by Gary Brainerd, PhD, a qualified professional in marriage counselling and a Clinical Psychologist.
- Lots of smaller programs to follow for those looking for simpler ways of building bridges.
- Easy to use user interface.
- Audio readout feels like an afterthought, and it takes away all the text when reading something out.
- While easy to use, the interface is very dated, and feels like an app from a few years ago.
Relationship-Help APP is an application I’m sure professionals looking for a program to follow and couples looking to reconcile on their own will really appreciate. All the information and advice you could want to get started is available right here in this little app, and it’s not to expensive either. While it definitely needs updating in terms of looks, there’s nothing wrong with the excellent content on offer here.